It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and we’re back this year with another cute heart hairstyle tutorial for you! The #CGHHeartPullThru uses a heart flip-under combined with a pull-through braid to add little heart accents to your braid!
Heart Pull Thru Braid 2018 – Hairstyles 2018
Be sure to create your own photo replicas of this hairstyle with: #CGHHeartPullThru
Required items: brush, rat tail comb, spray bottle, 8-10 small hair ties, hair spray or spray wax [if desired].
Time required: 5-10 minutes
Step by step instructions:
1. Begin by pulling an upper section of the hair from the face over the middle eyebrow to the middle eyebrow and sticking it in a rubber band. To increase the volume, pull the hair forward.
2. Next, loosen the elastic and create a hole.
3. Now take the hair in the rubber band and fold it up through the resulting hole. Then pull your hair completely through.
4. Once the hair is folded up, it should fall apart in two on both sides.
5. You can spray dry wax on the hair that you have folded up to hold the heart shape.
6. Fingers comb or comb the product through the cut hairs.
7. Take the 2 pieces and tie them together to form a heart shape.
8. At this point, take a rubber band and wrap it around where you would like the bottom of the heart to be. Then you can pull the heart and fuffen.
9. Take the hair directly behind the heart and secure it with a rubber band. The goal is that this section of the heart is hidden when you put it back.
10. Take the second ponytail, which is hidden underneath, and wrap it around the heart ponytail. Then secure it with a rubber band.
11. Repeat step 10 until you run out of hair. When you get to the last section, secure it with an extra rubber band
12. Finally, spray the hair with hair spray or finish wax to fix the hairstyle [if you wish].