Any trend that allows us to call ourselves a slender vixen is automatically acceptable in our books. The fact that this trend is indeed eye-catching and great? Glaze on the cake.
We can not get enough of this catwalk-inspired look, so we hired beauty expert Emma Willis for Contour Fossa Makeup & Hair, who created the real version of the Kelsey Formost.
Smooth vixen hair
1. Separate your hair into two sections and flat iron for extra suppleness.
2. Apply 2-3 drops (depending on the length of your hair) of L’Oréal Advanced Hair Care Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum to the hair.
3. Separate your hair into three sections – one on the back and two on each side – and put one section back in the middle of your head.
4. Pull back the other section and then rotate it over your existing pins.
5. Secure the bottom of your twisted hair with a hair tie to create a low ponytail.
6. Separate a 1-inch section of your ponytail and wrap it around your hair tie and secure it with a hair clip.
7. Spend the rest of the evening calling yourself a slender vixen.
This is our previous article ZOPF HORSE TAIL TUTORIAL Our articles about how-to-the-rope-braid-ponytail-ropebraid-hair are given over.