While the party and wedding season is in full swing, there is so much to do. While you may have finished the dress and make-up you want to wear, there is a lot of confusion when it comes to determining the look of the hair you want to wear.
One of the most popular hairstyles lately international and Indian celebrities at one time or another is the top node. One of the best things about this hairstyle is that it’s super easy to create. Not only that, it is also very easy to manage this hairstyle and helps you to keep the hair in style from your face.
So, if you do not know how to create a top knot hairstyle for yourself, this tutorial is just for you. The top node is basically a very tall bun. It has a number of variants. This hairstyle is worn very elegantly by ballerinas and can be worn in a chaotic way for a simple day. It’s very easy and quick to do and looks pretty goody too. The top knot can be made in less than 5-7 minutes. It is recommended to try this hairstyle on the second or third day of shampooing as the hair is more manageable by then.
Steps to Create a Top Node:
1. Before you start, make sure you brush your hair to remove all knots and tangles.
2. Once you have brushed your hair, comb all hair back as shown in picture 1. This will help to make a very high ponytail.
3. Make a ponytail as high as possible and secure it with a hair tie. (Picture 2)
4. Next, to add a little volume to the top knot bun, take a wide scrunch and put it around. It is always best to choose a hair tie that comes closest to hair color. Even if you have long hair, you can easily avoid this step. (Picture 3)
5. Now start wrapping your hair around the hair band (rubber band) as shown in picture. 4th
6. As you walk around, attach your hair with hairpins, as shown in Figure 5.
7. The hair must be secured on all sides so that the rubber band is not visible at all, as shown in pictures 6 and 7.
8. The top node is complete and looks something like this:
Although this look can be made in a matter of minutes and is very easy to do, you may initially have some difficulty, especially if you have silky hair that tends to slip out. Practice it a few times before you wear it at a party. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to weave it.